The Simplest Ramen Chicken Salad
Sometimes making a salad can take a surprising amount of time to prepare. Thanks to Schnucks rotisserie chicken, that is not the case with this speedy salad.
- 1 (3 oz.) pkg. ramen (any flavor)
- 1 Schnucks rotisserie chicken
- 1 (14 oz.) bag Dole Classic Coleslaw (or slaw of choice)
- 1 cup sliced green onions
- 3/4 cup Asian sesame ginger dressing
- 1 (15 oz.) can Schnucks mandarin oranges, drained
- 3/4 cup Schnucks sliced almonds
- Discard flavor packet from ramen and break noodles into pieces.
- Shred meat from Schnucks rotisserie chicken and add to a large bowl with remaining ingredients; gently toss to combine.
Nutrition Facts434 Calories Per ServingFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 58mgSodium: 859mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 3gSugars: 12gProtein: 20g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe