Spinach & Artichoke Pizza with Shrimp
Spinach artichoke dip + shrimp + pizza = perfection. This pizza is perfect to share, though you may not want to!
- 1/2 (14 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts in water, drained and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 lb. fresh peeled & deveined cooked shrimp (31–40 ct.), tails removed
- 1/2 (12 oz.) pkg. Full Circle frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. salt-free Cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 cup Schnucks shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 Schnucks Ultra-Thin Pizza Crust
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve (if desired)
- crushed red pepper, to serve (if desired)
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, combine artichoke hearts, shrimp, spinach, mayonnaise, Cajun seasoning, garlic plus half of the cheeses. Place pizza crust on a baking sheet, spread with artichoke mixture and top with remaining cheeses. Bake 5–8 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve topped with parsley and/or crushed red pepper, if using.
Nutrition Facts389 Calories Per ServingFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 7gCholesterol: 126mgSodium: 1509mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 5gSugars: 1gProtein: 30g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe