Red Pepper Taco Boats
Set sail with these delicious and nutritious red pepper taco boats.
- 1 lb. Schnucks lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 oz.) package taco seasoning
- 12 mini sweet peppers, halved and seeded
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- diced tomato, to serve
- shredded lettuce, to serve
- sour cream, to serve
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large pan, prepare ground beef and taco seasoning according to package instructions.
- Fill each pepper half with 1-2 tablespoons taco meat and place in a large baking dish.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and top with cheese. Return to oven and bake until cheese has melted and peppers have softened, about 5-8 minutes. Remove from oven and garnish with tomato, lettuce and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts232 Calories Per ServingFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 66mgSodium: 411mgCarbohydrates: 16gFiber: 3gSugars: 9gProtein: 23g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe