Pilgram Hat Cookies
Simple, cute and oh-so impressive! These Thanksgiving Pilgrim hat cookies are perfect for your fall celebrations and only take 30 minutes to make. Fudge cookies are topped with REESE'S Miniatures Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups and REESE'S PIECES Peanut Butter Candy.
- 1 (17.3 oz.) pkg. Keebler Original Family Size Fudge Stripes
- 1 (17.6 oz.) pkg. REESE'S Milk Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Miniatures Family Pack
- 1 (9.9 oz.) pkg. REESE’S PIECES
- 1 yellow decorating icing tube
- Lay 24 fudge-bottomed cookies face-down on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place a dab of yellow icing onto the top of an unwrapped REESE’S Miniature Peanut Butter Cup, then attach it to the center of a cookie. Repeat until each cookie is topped with a unwrapped REESE’S Miniature Peanut Butter Cup.
- Pipe a band of yellow frosting around base of the attached peanut butter cup. Press a REESE’S PIECES Candy into the icing to create the buckle. Repeat until all cookies have been decorated.
Parchment paper and tray.
Nutrition Facts150 Calories Per ServingFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3.5gCholesterol: 0mgSodium: 70mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 0gSugars: 15gProtein: 2g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe