Easy Chicken Enchiladas
Easy, cheesy enchiladas. Thank you, rotisserie chicken.
- 2 (10 oz.) can Schnucks red enchilada sauce, divided
- 1 Schnucks rotisserie chicken
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Schnucks shredded Mexican-style four cheese blend, divided
- 1 (4 oz.) can Schnucks diced green chiles, drained
- 1 pkg. Schnucks 6-inch corn tortillas
- Schnucks all natural sour cream, to serve
- Schnucks fresh pico de gallo, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Pour 1/2 cup enchilada sauce into bottom of a 3-quart rectangular baking dish.
- Shred meat from Schnucks rotisserie chicken and add to a large bowl with 1 1/2 cups cheese, 1/2 cup enchilada sauce and green chiles.
- Spoon a heaping quarter cup of the filling onto each tortilla and roll up.
- Place filled tortillas, seam-sides down, into prepared baking dish. Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top.
- Bake until heated through, 25–30 minutes.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over top and bake until melted, about 5 minutes more.
- Let cool slightly. Serve topped with sour cream and pico de gallo.
Nutrition Facts512 Calories Per ServingFat: 30gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 113mgSodium: 1871mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 4gSugars: 4gProtein: 32g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe