Berry Cereal Bars
These are cereal-ously delicious! *total time does not include cooling time
- 1 bag (10.5 oz.) Schnucks mini marshmallows
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks butter
- 5 cups Schnucks Tasteeos cereal
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups fresh berries of choice
- In a large bowl microwave marshmallows and butter on high for 3-5 minutes, stirring every minute until melted and smooth.
- Add cereal and mix until coated. Press mixture into a greased, high-sided 9×13" pan. Allow to cool.
- Spread yogurt over cereal mixture and top with berries. Cut into 12 uniform bars (with the help of an adult). Keep refrigerated.
Nutrition Facts191 Calories Per ServingFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 12mgSodium: 142mgCarbohydrates: 34gFiber: 2gSugars: 14gProtein: 4g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe