Veggie Lasagna with Burrata
A warm, homemade lasagna is hard to beat when it comes to delicious dinner recipes, but this veggie lasagna with burrata cheese tops them all. This recipe offers the delicious cheesiness of other lasagnas, but is also packed with nutrient dense vegetables to help you feel your best.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Cook lasagna according to package directions, set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat add 1/2 tablespoon of oil. Add mushrooms and cook 6-8 minutes, or until browned and softened. Set aside in medium bowl.
- Return skillet to burner, add remaining oil, peppers, zucchini and onion. Season with salt and pepper if desired. Cook for 10-12 minutes, until browned and tender. Reduce heat to low, add garlic, pasta sauce and basil. Heat through.
- Add spinach, ricotta and egg to bowl with the mushrooms. Stir to combine.
- Coat a 9x13" baking dish with nonstick spray. Cover bottom of dish with 1/3 noodles, top with 1/2 of the sauce mixture and crumble 1/2 of the burrata on top. Lay another 1/3 noodles down and top with ricotta mixture. Place remaining noodles on top, add remaining sauce and evenly top with remaining cheese.
- Cover with foil and cook for 25 minutes. Uncover and cook for 15 more minutes or until cheese is browned. Let sit 15 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts222 Calories Per ServingFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 33mgSodium: 356mgCarbohydrates: 27gFiber: 5gSugars: 4gProtein: 13g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe