Taco Crescent Ring
Share the love of tacos with this fun and festive taco crescent ring using sweet and vibrant Sunset® Angel Sweet® Tomatoes to balance the rich flavors of this dish.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl combine taco seasoning with 1/4 cup water. Stir in meat, cheese, beans and jalapeño.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into individual triangles. On a prepared sheet pan, arrange triangles in a sunburst shape, overlapping short sides of triangles to form a 5-inch circle in center.
- Spoon meat mixture on top of dough near base of triangle to create a ring. Pull dough points inward over filling, tucking underneath center of ring to secure.
- Bake until dough is golden brown and cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes. Cover ring with tomatoes and lettuce. Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts380 Calories Per ServingFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 750mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugars: 7gProtein: 20g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe