Taco Crescent Ring
Share the love of tacos with this fun and festive taco crescent ring using sweet and vibrant Sunset® Angel Sweet® Tomatoes to balance the rich flavors of this dish.
- 1 (25 oz.) package Schnucks less-sodium taco seasoning
- 1 lb. 93/7 ground beef (or ground turkey), cooked and drained
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup Schnucks no-salt-added black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 jalapeño, finely diced
- 2 (8 oz.) cans crescent rolls
- Sunset® Angel Sweet® Tomatoes tomatoes, to serve
- shredded lettuce, to serve
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a large bowl combine taco seasoning with 1/4 cup water. Stir in meat, cheese, beans and jalapeño.
- Unroll crescent rolls and separate into individual triangles. On a prepared sheet pan, arrange triangles in a sunburst shape, overlapping short sides of triangles to form a 5-inch circle in center.
- Spoon meat mixture on top of dough near base of triangle to create a ring. Pull dough points inward over filling, tucking underneath center of ring to secure.
- Bake until dough is golden brown and cooked through, 20-25 minutes.
- Let cool 5 minutes. Cover ring with tomatoes and lettuce. Slice and serve.
Shredded chicken, cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing, Cheddar cheese, crumbled blue cheese, chopped celery
Cajun-spiced rice, sliced andouille sausage, shredded chicken, peeled and deveined shrimp, chopped peppers and onions
Chopped sweet potato, sliced carrots, mixed dried fruit, orange marmalade, honey, brown sugar, cinnamon
Nutrition Facts380 Calories Per ServingFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 50mgSodium: 750mgCarbohydrates: 31gFiber: 1gSugars: 7gProtein: 20g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe