Sheet Pan Frittata
Our Sheet Pan Frittata is light, fluffy, and a great meal option that feeds 12 people.
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, finely diced
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 12 Schnucks eggs
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded cheese of your choice
- 2 tbsp. chives, chopped (for garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat. Add peppers, mushrooms and onion to pan and cook until slightly softened, 3-5 minutes. Add spinach and continue to cook just until wilted, 1-2 minutes. Stir in garlic, remove from heat and allow to cool.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs and ½ cup water. Stir cooled vegetables into eggs and pour mixture into a prepared baking sheet. Top with cheese and bake until edges are lightly browned and middle is set, 15-20 minutes. Garnish with chives and season with salt and pepper, if desired.
Nutrition Facts130 Calories Per ServingFat: 9gSaturated Fat: 3.5gCholesterol: 195mgSodium: 135mgCarbohydrates: 2gFiber: 0.5gSugars: 1gProtein: 9g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe