Roasted Beet Salad
This Roasted Beet Salad recipe is filled with healthy and flavorful ingredients. You can’t BEET it!
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, toss beets with 1 tablespoon oil and spread in a single layer on a large baking sheet. Sprinkle beets with a little salt, if desired.
- Place baking sheet in oven and roast for 20 minutes or until the beets begin to turn golden brown and crispy.
- Remove and set aside to cool before transferring to a large salad bowl.
- Add apple, radishes, arugula, mozzarella and pistachios to bowl and toss ingredients together.
- In a small bowl, whisk together remaining tablespoon of oil, red wine vinegar and cracked peppercorns. Drizzle over salad In a small bowl, whisk together remaining tablespoon of oil, red wine vinegar and cracked peppercorns. Drizzle over salad and serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts254 Calories Per ServingFat: 18gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 149mgCarbohydrates: 24gFiber: 5gSugars: 8gProtein: 5g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe