Pizza Hummus with Pizza Chips
Skip delivery and try this pizza hummus instead!
- 1 (16 oz.) can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 cup Schnucks pizza sauce
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese, plus more for garnish
- 2 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 bag Napoli's Parmesan & Romano Pizza Chips
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine chickpeas, pizza sauce, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, olive oil, Italian seasoning, garlic, salt and pepper. Process until smooth. If necessary, thin mixture with water by adding one tablespoon at a time until desired consistency.
- Transfer hummus mixture to a serving dish. Sprinkle with additional Parmesan cheese. Serve with Napoli‘s Parmesan & Romano Pizza Chips.
Nutrition Facts37 Calories Per ServingFat: 2gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 216mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 2gProtein: 3g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe