Philly Cheesesteak Cups
An easy appetizer recipe with beefy, cheesy deliciousness packed into a buttery crescent roll crust. Serve at your party and watch them disappear!
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium-high heat. Sear steak 2-3 minutes to develop a deep brown crust; set aside.
- Turn the pan heat down to medium and sear peppers and onion, stirring often until slightly soft and browned on edges, about 3 minutes; transfer to a mixing bowl. Toss steak with peppers and onion and season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Lightly dust work surface with flour. Lay out crescent dough and cut each into 6 squares, then round corners. Press discs into muffin tin and place a piece of provolone at the bottom of each dough cup.
- Discard excess liquid from steak mixture; evenly divide within each dough cup and top with remaining provolone.
- Bake for 8 minutes, rotate pan and bake 5-6 more minutes until dough is golden brown and cheese is bubbly on top. Cool steak cups at least 10 minutes in tin before serving.
Nutrition Facts180 Calories Per ServingFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 390mgCarbohydrates: 5gSugars: 1gProtein: 13g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe