Pesto Pea Tortellini Salad
Pasta, pesto and peas–who knew salad could be so delicious?
- 1 (10 oz.) pkg. Schnucks frozen peas, thawed
- 2 tbsp. basil pesto
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 small lemon, zest and juice
- 1 (16 oz.) pkg. Schnucks cheese tortellini
- Schnucks Parmesan cheese, grated
- In a blender or food processor, combine half of peas and basil pesto; process until smooth. Add ricotta cheese, olive oil and the zest and juice of lemon; process until well-combined.
- Prepare cheese tortellini according to package; toss with ricotta mixture and remaining peas.
- Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Serve topped with Parmesan cheese, if desired.
Nutrition Facts602 Calories Per ServingFat: 26gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 79mgSodium: 907mgCarbohydrates: 66gFiber: 6gSugars: 5gProtein: 26g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe