Peanut Butter Cookies
These peanut butter cookies are scrumptious.
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. Schnucks baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Schnucks granulated sugar
- 1 cup Schnucks unsalted butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cups Schnucks creamy peanut butter or Full Circle® creamy sunflower butter
- 2 Schnucks large eggs
- 1 tsp. Spice Islands® pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In medium bowl, stir together flour and baking soda. In large bowl, with mixer on medium speed, beat sugars and butter 1 minute. Add peanut butter and beat until incorporated, scraping bowl occasionally with rubber spatula. Add eggs and vanilla and beat 30 seconds; scrape bowl. With mixer on low speed, gradually add flour mixture and beat just until combined, scraping bowl occasionally.
- Roll dough into 1 1/2" balls and place 2 inches apart onto cookie sheet. With fork, press dough balls flat, pressing horizontally, then vertically to make a cross-hatch on top of cookie.
- Bake cookies 10-12 minutes per batch or until lightly browned around edges. Cool on cookie sheet 2 minutes. With spatula, transfer cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
Nutrition Facts180 Calories Per ServingFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 20mgSodium: 70mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugars: 9gProtein: 4g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe