Parmesan Crusted Brussels Sprouts
Crispy and cheesy, this isn’t your average Brussels Sprouts recipe! This holiday side dish is easy to prepare and so satisfying.
- 1 1/2 lb. Brussels sprouts, stemmed & halved
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1/3 cup Schnucks grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. Schnucks Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. In a large bowl, toss Brussels sprouts with oil. Add remaining ingredients and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Line a sheet pan with foil and arrange Brussels sprouts in a single layer. Bake, stirring halfway through, until tender and crispy, 20–25 minutes.
For a sweeter flavor, drizzle with balsamic glaze after roasting.
Nutrition Facts94 Calories Per ServingFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 1gCholesterol: 4mgSodium: 91mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 2gSugars: 1gProtein: 3g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe