One-Pan Holiday Dinner
This simple sheet-pan meal covers all of the traditional holiday flavors but comes together in a fraction of the time.
1 hr 15 mins
- 1/4 cup melted butter, divided
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 lb. boneless skin-on turkey breast
- 4 tbsp. packed brown sugar, divided
- 1 tbsp. maple syrup
- 2 medium yams or sweet potatoes, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 lb. Brussels sprouts, ends trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups cranberries
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks orange juice
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Combine half of butter with herbs. Cover turkey with mixture and season with salt and pepper if desired. Add to middle of a prepared sheet pan.
- In a large bowl stir together remaining butter, half of brown sugar and maple syrup; add yams and toss to coat. Spread yams across one side of pan. Roast 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wipe bowl clean. Add Brussels sprouts, oil and garlic powder and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper if desired.
- In a small oven-safe dish, combine cranberries, juice and remaining brown sugar. Remove pan from oven and stir yams. Add Brussels sprouts and dish of cranberry mixture to remaining area on pan and roast until turkey is cooked through, yams are soft, cranberries have burst and Brussels sprouts are crisp tender, about 25 more minutes.
Nutrition Facts730 Calories Per ServingFat: 28gSaturated Fat: 11gCholesterol: 170mgSodium: 240mgCarbohydrates: 59gFiber: 8gSugars: 20gProtein: 61g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe