Say goodbye to your holiday hunger with this tasty Mushroom Stuffing recipe.
1 hr 20 mins
- 1 loaf (27 oz.) Dave's Killer Bread, 21 Whole Grains & Seeds, dried & cut into 1 in. cubes
- 4 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 lb mushrooms, diced
- 1 large yellow onion, diced
- 3 large celery stalks, diced
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 2 tsp. dried sage
- 1 tsp. dried thyme
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- 1 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 3 cups broth, cold
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large pan, heat oil on medium and cook mushrooms, onions, celery, garlic and herbs, 3–5 minutes until soft. Remove from heat. Stir in bread, pine nuts and maple syrup.
- In a small bowl, mix broth, eggs and parsley. Pour over bread mixture and toss. Transfer to greased 9x13-inch baking dish. Cover and bake 30 minutes, then 10 minutes, uncovered, until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts340 Calories Per ServingFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 42mgSodium: 598mgCarbohydrates: 40gFiber: 7gSugars: 9gProtein: 14g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe