Quick & crispy, these Mini Latkes are a fun twist on the traditional Jewish cuisine. Serve as an appetizer and customize them with your favorite toppings!
- 1 lb. russet or gold potatoes, grated & patted dry
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, grated
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1/4 cup Schnucks flour
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- Heat a heavy skillet over medium heat. In a medium bowl, mix potatoes, onion, beaten egg and flour. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Add oil to skillet. Drop 2 tablespoons of potato mixture per latke into skillet a few inches apart. Gently press the top to flatten latke. Cook until golden brown, 3–4 minutes per side. Repeat with remaining mixture.
- Top as desired.
- Greek yogurt dollop and horseradish sauce drizzle, topped with cherry tomatoes.
- Greek yogurt dollop and pomegranate seeds.
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese dollop.
- Cinnamon sprinkle and pumpkin butter drizzle, topped with apple slice.
- Sour cream dollop and fresh dill.
Nutrition Facts46 Calories Per ServingFat: 1gCholesterol: 19mgSodium: 13mgCarbohydrates: 9gFiber: 1gSugars: 1gProtein: 2g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe