Herb Roasted Vegetables
This Herb-Roasted Vegetable recipe is bursting with the perfect blend of sweet and savory flavor. It’s an easy side dish, with most of the work done in the oven!
- 1 (18 oz.) pkg. Schnucks fresh butternut squash chunks
- 1 cup quartered red radishes
- 1 golden beet, peeled & cut into wedges
- 1 red beet, peeled & cut into wedges
- 3 parsnips, sliced
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 cup pecan halves
- 1/2 cup reduced-sugar dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. chopped fresh sage
- 1 1/2 tsp. chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh rosemary
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup Schnucks honey
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line a large sheet pan with heavy-duty foil and coat with cooking spray.
- Arrange squash, radishes, beets and parsnips on prepared sheet pan. Drizzle with oil and, if desired, season with salt.
- Roast, stirring occasionally, 25 minutes. Add pecans, cranberries and herbs; stir to combine. Roast until vegetables are fork-tender, 10 minutes more; transfer to a shallow serving platter.
- In a small saucepan over medium-high heat, stir together balsamic vinegar and honey. Bring to a simmer, then reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer until sauce thickens and is reduced by one-third, 10–15 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes. Drizzle over vegetables.
Nutrition Facts247 Calories Per ServingFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 22mgCarbohydrates: 35gFiber: 7gSugars: 19gProtein: 2g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe