Grilled Potato Salad
Enjoy summer’s flavors without breaking a sweat! This chilled recipe not only beats the heat but can be made in advance, meaning you can make time for what really matters.
- 2 lbs. baby red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 16 oz. frozen pepper and onion strips
- 1 bunch asparagus, chopped, if desired
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Prepare grill for direct heat. Combine all ingredients (except parsley) and season with desired amount of salt and pepper. Divide mixture among 2 large sheets of foil; form packets by bringing sides together and folding to secure.
- Grill until potatoes are tender, turning occasionally, about 30 minutes.
- Carefully open packets and add mixture to a large container. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. Top with parsley and serve.
Nutrition Facts170 Calories Per ServingFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 280mgCarbohydrates: 28gFiber: 5gSugars: 6gProtein: 5g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe