Cranberry Bread Pudding
This recipe is berry delicious.
1 hr 10 mins
- 12 oz. take-and-bake ciabatta bread, cooked according to package and cut into 1" cubes
- 6 large Schnucks eggs, beaten
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp. orange zest, finely grated
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350°F. In a 9×13" baking dish, bake bread cubes for an additional 10-15 minutes, until dry.
- In a large bowl, mix eggs, cream, juice, sugar, cranberries, zest and vanilla until well combined. Add bread cubes and toss until evenly coated. Let rest 10 minutes.
- Wipe baking dish clean and spray with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly spread mixture into pan. Bake 30-35 minutes, until egg is set and top is slightly crisp. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts172 Calories Per ServingFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 100mgSodium: 247mgCarbohydrates: 23gFiber: 1gSugars: 10gProtein: 6g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe