Dry Aged Boneless Rib Eye Roast
This roast is a classic meal for holidays and special occasions. Follow this step-by-step recipe and learn how to cook a boneless rib eye roast.
- 1 (8 lb.) Certified Angus Beef® dry aged boneless rib eye roast
- 3 tbsp. kosher salt
- 2 tbsp. freshly ground pepper
- Preheat oven to 450ºF. Season boneless rib roast on all sides with salt and pepper.
- Place on a roasting rack, fat side up; roast for 15 minutes. Reduce heat to 325ºF and continue roasting approximately 2 1/4 hours for medium (when thermometer registers 135-140°F) or until desired doneness.
- Transfer roast to cutting board; loosely tent with foil and let rest 15 minutes. Slice roast across the grain.
- Des Peres
- Knoxville Crossing
Nutrition Facts960 Calories Per ServingFat: 81gSaturated Fat: 33gCholesterol: 210mgSodium: 1400mgCarbohydrates: 1gProtein: 54g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe