Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole
Let’s get to the good stuff. Creamy Tuna Noodle Casserole is an easy, comforting meal everyone will love! With 30 grams of protein per serving, it’s a deliciously nutritious dinner for any night of the week.
- 8 oz. Barilla rotini pasta
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter, divided
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 8 oz. sliced baby bella mushrooms
- 1 (10.5 oz.) can Schnucks condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup freshly frozen green peas
- 1 (11 oz.) pouch StarKist light tuna in water, drained
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup Schnucks finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp. dried parsley
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a medium pot, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium-high. Add onion and mushrooms and cook 5–7 minutes until tender. Stir in cream of mushroom soup and vegetable stock before reducing heat to low and adding green peas and tuna, stirring to combine. Simmer 10 minutes or until sauce thickens. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In an 8x8-inch casserole pan, combine pasta and sauce. Top with even layer of breadcrumb mixture. Bake uncovered 20–30 minutes, until bubbling and crumb topping is golden brown. Remove and let rest 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts521 Calories Per ServingFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 67mgSodium: 958mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 5gSugars: 6gProtein: 30g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe