Corned Beef Hash ‘N Egg Cups
It doesn’t have to be St. Patrick’s Day for you to enjoy this breakfast meal.
- Schnucks nonstick cooking spray
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- 8 oz. sliced deli corned beef, chopped
- 3/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1 3/4 cups refrigerated shredded hash browns
- 3 tbsp. fresh parsley leaves, chopped
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks coarse ground black pepper
- 12 Schnucks large eggs
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Spray muffin pan with cooking spray. In microwave-safe small bowl, heat butter in microwave oven on high 30 seconds or until melted. In large bowl, add corned beef, onion, hash browns, parsley, salt and pepper; drizzle with melted butter and toss until well combined.
- Press about 1/3 cup corned beef mixture onto bottom and up sides of each cup. Bake cups 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Reduce oven temperature to 375°F. Crack 1 egg into center of each cup. Bake 15-18 minutes longer or until eggs are set. Run knife around edges of cups to loosen from pan.
Nutrition Facts139 Calories Per ServingFat: 7gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 203mgSodium: 301mgCarbohydrates: 6gFiber: 1gProtein: 10g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe