These cookies are the perfect treat for holidays and get-togethers.
- 1 pkg. Schnucks chocolate, vanilla, lemon or other flavored sandwich cookies
- 4 oz. Schnucks cream cheese
- melting chocolates
- oil-based food coloring
- shredded coconut
- nuts, for decorating
- In food processor, pulse cookies until finely crumbled. Add cream cheese and pulse until dough forms.
- Divide cookie dough into 1" balls and chill for 30 minutes.
- Melt dipping chocolate according to package directions and, if desired, add 1/8 - 1/2 teaspoon of food coloring. Cover work surface with waxed paper. One at a time, dip each ball into chocolate and set on waxed paper to cool.
- Decorate immediately. Allow cookie truffles to harden before serving. Store at room temperature for up to three days or in the refrigerator for two weeks.
Nutrition Facts454 Calories Per ServingFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 13gCholesterol: 13mgSodium: 241mgCarbohydrates: 60gFiber: 4gProtein: 5g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe