Charred Corn and Shrimp Salad
Enjoy summer’s flavors without breaking a sweat! This chilled recipe not only beats the heat but can be made in advance, meaning you can make time for what really matters.
- 1/4 cup feta or cotija cheese
- 6 ears of corn, shucked
- 1 red bell pepper
- 12 oz. (41-50 count) raw peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/4 cup cilantro lime dressing
- chopped fresh cilantro, for garnish
- Prepare grill for direct heat. Grill corn and pepper, turning occasionally, until charred and softened, 10-12 minutes. Chop pepper (remove seeds) and slice corn from cobs.
- Thread shrimp onto skewers. Grill until shrimp is pink and charred, about 3 minutes per side.
- Combine all ingredients (except cilantro) in a large bowl. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. Top with cilantro and serve.
Nutrition Facts240 Calories Per ServingFat: 5gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 145mgSodium: 280mgCarbohydrates: 29gSugars: 11gProtein: 23g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe