Campanelle with Spinach & Bacon
No tomato sauce needed for this easy pasta dish—just bacon, Italian dressing, baby spinach leaves and shredded cheese.
- 1 lb. campanelle pasta, uncooked
- 12 slices Oscar Mayer Bacon, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup Kraft Zesty Italian Dressing
- 2 (6 oz.) pkgs. baby spinach leaves
- 1 cup Kraft Shredded Italian Five Cheese Blend
- Cook pasta in Dutch oven or large deep skillet as directed on package, omitting salt.
- Meanwhile, cook and stir bacon in medium skillet until crisp. Remove bacon from skillet with slotted spoon; drain on paper towels. Discard all but 2 tablespoons drippings. Whisk reserved drippings with dressing until blended.
- Drain pasta; return to pan. Add dressing mixture, bacon, spinach and cheese; mix lightly.
Add interest to everyday pasta dishes by mixing several pasta shapes together. Just select pasta shapes with the same cooking time and similar sizes then cook them together according to package directions. The kids are sure to love this "shapely" surprise!
Nutrition Facts390 Calories Per ServingFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 25mgSodium: 550mgCarbohydrates: 46gFiber: 3gSugars: 3gProtein: 16g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe