Brown Sugar Apple Pork Roast
Tender pork meets sweet apples and brown sugar in this delectable recipe. It’s a seriously satisfying yet easy-to-prepare main dish.
1 hr 20 mins
- 3 lbs boneless pork loin
- 1/4 cup Schnucks packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks apple juice
- 1 tsp. Schnucks cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp. McCormick garlic powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees with rack in middle position. Coat a foil-lined sheet pan with cooking spray. Put pork, fat side up, on prepared pan.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together brown sugar, mustard, apple juice, cayenne, garlic powder and paprika. Season with salt and black pepper, if desired. Brush mixture onto pork, using all of it.
- Roast pork until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, about 60 minutes.
- Remove roast from oven and let rest 10 minutes before cutting into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Serve hot, garnished with parsley.
Nutrition Facts224 Calories Per ServingFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 91mgSodium: 160mgCarbohydrates: 7gFiber: 1gSugars: 6gProtein: 33g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe