Autumn Squash Salad
It’s time to celebrate the harvest season with a salad that’s as delicious as it is nutritious – our Autumn Squash Salad.
- 1 cup medium butternut squash, peeled, seeded & cut into 1/2 in. cubes
- 1 tsp. Schnucks italian seasoning
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks vegetable oil
- 1 (5 oz.) pkg. arugula
- 1 gala apple, cored & thinly sliced
- 1/4 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup toasted pepitas
- 2 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a large-rimmed baking tray with foil. Place squash, Italian seasoning and vegetable oil on the tray; toss to coat and spread out in an even layer. Bake for 30 minutes, until tender. Set aside to cool.
- In a large serving bowl, mix the apple cider vinegar, olive oil and mustard. Add arugula, apple, onion and squash; toss to coat, then top with feta and pepitas. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts301 Calories Per ServingFat: 20gSaturated Fat: 4gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 178mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 4gSugars: 14gProtein: 5g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe