We employ nearly 12,000 teammates in our office, stores, warehouses and production facilities, generating annual sales in excess of $2.1 billion. We are committed, with the help of our teammates, to serving our customers and meeting their needs in existing and new markets.
Sign Up For Schnucks Flexforce Today!
- Work when and where you want.
- Get 10% off fresh groceries and Schnucks Brand products.
- Get paid every day with DailyPay.
Grow With Us!
Since 1939, growth and change have been the two constants at Schnucks. As our customers change, we change to meet their needs. As the neighborhoods we serve grow, we grow with them. Schnucks is a progressive, family-owned supermarket retailer with 115 stores in Missouri, Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin – all managed from our corporate headquarters in St. Louis.
Friendliest Stores In Town!
We pride ourselves on service excellence. Being friendly and courteous to all customers is our primary responsibility. It’s the best way we can differentiate ourselves from our competition, especially in this age of the big box stores.
We’ve been serving customers for more than 80 years, growing from a single, small confectionery to a leading regional supermarket chain. Here are the values we’ve followed since 1939:
Giving Back To The Community
From the beginning, we’ve believed that a responsible business is also a good corporate citizen and a friend to the community. That’s why we work to enhance and enrich the lives of those living in the neighborhoods served by our stores.
We believe in these communities and are proud to invest in organizations that foster health and wellness, civic progress, education and quality of life.
“In our family and in our company, we try to treat the other fellow as we want to be treated. It’s not just a philosophy. It’s the way of life.”
-Edward J. Schnuck
Why Join Our Team?
From the exciting, fast-paced store and pharmacy environments to manufacturing and production facilities, Schnucks offers career opportunities for talented teammates who want to work for a friendly, family-oriented company. It’s easy to see why you should work for Schnucks:
- Flexible schedules
- Competitive wages and set pay increases
- Locations near your home
- Friendly, fast-paced environment
- Teammate discount after qualifying period
- Paid vacations and health benefits after qualifying period
- Chance To Advance: Schnucks has a strong tradition of promoting from within. Many teammates who started working with us have grown with us, as their part-time jobs became long-term careers.
- Tuition reimbursement
- Schnucks is successful because we value our teammates as much as our customers.
- Our large, state-of-the-art stores are clean, brightly lit, well staffed and absolutely up-to-the-minute in terms of product selection, decor and technology.
- We provide training and mentoring to ensure teammates’ success.
- We’re known as a “company of families.” From the Schnuck family on down, we believe that family members can work together and make our company even stronger.
- Schnucks is one of the top 100 privately owned companies and one of the top 10 privately owned supermarket chains nationwide.
Schnucks is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Schnucks participates in E-Verify Program.E-Verify® is a registered trademark of U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
Schnuck Markets Inc. is not affiliated or endorsed by the Department of Homeland Security. Click any of the links below to learn more: