Tuscan Tenderloin with Roasted Broccoli Rabe
With the prep work done for you with Hatfield Tuscan Herb Pork Tenderloin, this recipe is a breeze to throw together. Their classic, juicy pork tenderloin is dry-rubbed with flavorful Tuscan herbs to bring fresh, bold Italian taste right to your table.
- 1 pkg. Hatfield Tuscan Herb Pork Tenderloin
- 2 bunches broccoli rabe
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place tenderloin in shallow roasting pan. Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes. Remove from pan, place on carving board, and tent loosely with foil and let it rest.
- While tenderloin is resting, heat oven to broil.
- Arrange trimmed broccoli rabe in a single layer on a baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat.
- Broil for 5 minutes, turn over, and cook for another 3-4 minutes or until tender and slightly charred.
- Remove broccoli rabe from oven and serve with sliced tenderloin.
Nutrition Facts230 Calories Per ServingFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 70mgSodium: 830mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 3gSugars: 3gProtein: 27g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe