Say goodbye to boring breakfasts and hello to this Tofu Scramble! Whether you’re a vegetarian or just looking for a healthier start to your day, this recipe is for you.
- 1 tsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 medium onion, diced
- 4 oz. baby bella mushrooms, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 14 oz. firm tofu, drained & crumbled
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks mustard
- 1/2 tsp. turmeric
- 1 cup packed baby spinach
- 1/3 cup water
- Heat a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add the oil, peppers, onion and mushrooms. Sauté for 3–5 minutes until softened. Add the garlic and tofu, season with salt and pepper (if desired) and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and 1/3 cup of water. Cook for 3 more minutes until spinach is wilted and water is absorbed. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts118 Calories Per ServingFat: 6gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 36mgCarbohydrates: 8gFiber: 4gSugars: 3gProtein: 10g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe