Sweet Potato Bowl
Spice up your dinner menu with this zesty Sweet Potato Bowl! This recipe is packed with veggies and drizzled to perfection with delicious sriracha mayo.
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and diced
- 4 tbsp. Full Circle peanut butter
- 3 tbsp. low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 4 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. ginger powder
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 large red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Bolthouse Farms Matchstix carrots
- 1 cup shelled edamame, steamed
- 1 small seedless cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp. Lee Kum Kee sriracha mayo
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with cooking oil. Arrange sweet potato in single layer.
- In a small microwave-safe bowl, heat peanut butter 30 seconds or until smooth and liquid. Add soy sauce, oils, garlic and ginger powder to bowl, then whisk until smooth. Reserve half of peanut sauce for dressing.
- Drizzle half peanut sauce over sweet potatoes and toss until evenly coated. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Roast for 30 minutes or until fork tender. Set aside.
- Add lime zest and juice to remaining peanut sauce, then whisk to combine. Season with salt and red pepper, if desired. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, arrange 1/4 cup brown rice in a bowl. Top with sweet potatoes, bell pepper, onion, carrot sticks, steamed edamame and cucumber slices.
- Drizzle with peanut dressing and garnish with red pepper flakes and sriracha mayo. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts497 Calories Per ServingFat: 33gSaturated Fat: 5gCholesterol: 5mgSodium: 555mgCarbohydrates: 42gFiber: 7gSugars: 5gProtein: 12g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe