Steak + Sweet Potato Bites with Chipotle Sauce
This is the ultimate finger food your family will look forward to dipping into — if you’re willing to share!
- 2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 1/4 lb. sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 lb. beef sirloin steaks, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2/3 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. chipotle chili powder
- chopped fresh cilantro, to serve
- 4 cups tropical fruit seasoned with lime juice, lime zest and cayenne pepper, divided to serve
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large skillet over medium-high. Add potatoes and cook, stirring once or twice, 12–15 minutes or until tender and browned. Remove from pan.
- Wipe pan clean and return to range with remaining olive oil over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook, stirring once or twice, 10–12 minutes or until desired doneness. Return potatoes to skillet and heat through. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, garlic and chili powder. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Top steak mixture with cilantro and serve with yogurt sauce for dipping and 1 cup seasoned tropical fruit per serving.
Nutrition Facts538 Calories Per ServingFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 8gCholesterol: 107mgSodium: 168mgCarbohydrates: 45gFiber: 6gSugars: 19gProtein: 33g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe