Simple Mug Omelet
Save time in the mornings with this microwavable mug omelet.
- 8 Schnucks eggs
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded Gouda cheese
- 4 slices deli ham, chopped
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
- 1/2 tsp. onion salt
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- Spray 4 large microwave-safe mugs with cooking spray. Add two eggs to each mug and whisk with a fork until frothy.
- Evenly divide remaining ingredients among mugs and stir until combined.
- One at a time, microwave mugs on high for 45-60 seconds, stirring once, until eggs are cooked through.
Nutrition Facts275 Calories Per ServingFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 9gCholesterol: 376mgSodium: 863mgCarbohydrates: 3gFiber: 1gSugars: 1gProtein: 23g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe