Quiche Kaboom! 4 Ways
Stop, drop, KABOOM: quiche four ways for whatever you’re craving.
- 1 cup Schnucks shredded cheese of choice
- 1 Schnucks ready-to-fill deep-dish pie crust
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/4 cups half-and-half
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Sprinkle shredded cheese onto bottom of pie crust. Prepare chosen ingredients (see recipe notes) and add to crust.
- Whisk together eggs, half-and-half, salt and teaspoon black pepper; pour into crust. Bake uncovered 40–45 minutes or until eggs are set. Let cool 10 minutes.
- Slice and serve. Refrigerate up to 3 days or freeze up to 3 months.
- To Reheat: If frozen, thaw quiche in refrigerator overnight. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place quiche in a baking dish, cover with foil and let sit on counter while oven preheats. Bake 25–30 minutes or until warmed through. Or microwave each slice on high 1–1/2 minutes
Broc ’n’ Roll
1 cup prepared frozen broccoli florets + 8 strips cooked and crumbled low-sodium bacon + 2 tbsp. chopped parsley
Taco ’Bout Tasty
1 cup prepared frozen pepper and onion strips + 1/2 lb. lean ground beef cooked with taco seasoning + 2 tbsp. chopped cilantro
Ham it Up
1 cup Schnucks canned sliced mushrooms (drained) + 1/2 cup cubed ham + 2 tbsp. fresh thyme leaves
Mama Mia! Delicioso!
1 cup halved local cherry tomatoes + 1/2 lb. cooked ground turkey sausage + 2 tbsp. sliced basil