For a creamy and delicious seasonal dish, add this pumpkin sauce to spice your favorite pasta, pizza or veggies.
30-Minute Dinner,5 Ingredients or Less,Budget Friendly,Dinner,Flavors Of Fall,Sauces, Jams & Marinades,Stovetop
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp. minced fresh garlic
- 2 1/2 cups Schnucks half and half
- 1 cup canned pure pumpkin
- 1/2 cup Schnucks grated Parmesan cheese
- In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; add garlic and sauté 1–2 minutes or until softened. Whisk in half and half and canned pumpkin; simmer 5–8 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat to low, add Parmesan cheese and cook until melted, stirring constantly. Season with salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve tossed with fettuccine, as a pizza sauce or over cooked vegetables.
Nutrition Facts326 Calories Per ServingFat: 27gSaturated Fat: 17gCholesterol: 82mgSodium: 257mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugars: 2gProtein: 10g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe