Pork Breakfast Quesadilla
Fuel your day with this delicious Pork Breakfast Quesadilla! It’s simple to make and loaded with savory goodness.
- 2 (4 oz.) Schnucks value pack boneless pork chops, thinly sliced
- 1 cup frozen Potatoes O'Brien with onions and peppers
- 3 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil, divided
- 3 large eggs, whisked
- 4 burrito-sized flour tortillas
- 1 cup Schnucks finely shredded Mexican-style cheese
- 1 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup black bean and corn salsa
- 1/4 cup Schnucks sour cream
- In a medium skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high. Add pork and potatoes, stir together and cook until browned and fork tender, about 10–12 minutes. Season with salt and pepper (if desired); remove from heat.
- In a small nonstick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon oil over medium-low. Add eggs and season with salt (if desired). Gently move nonstick spatula across bottom and side of skillet to form large, soft curds. Cook until thickened and no more visible liquid egg remains, about 5–8 minutes on medium heat. Remove to a plate and set aside, covered.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Place a tortilla on clean cutting board and layer with 1/8 of potato hash, 1/4 cup cheese and 1/8 of scrambled eggs. Fold in half and press down gently. Place on a large oiled baking sheet. Repeat with remaining tortillas and ingredients.
- Brush top of quesadillas with melted butter, transfer baking sheet to oven and bake 8–10 minutes, turning them halfway through if necessary. Remove from oven and cut into quarters. Serve with salsa and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts585 Calories Per ServingFat: 32gSaturated Fat: 12gCholesterol: 207mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 2gSugars: 5gProtein: 32g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe