Peanut Butter & Blueberry Smoothie
Smucker’s Natural Blueberry Fruit Spread is crafted with real fruit and only three other simple ingredients.
- 2 frozen bananas, cut into pieces
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries, plus additional to serve (if desired)
- 2 tbsp. Natural Blueberry Fruit Spread
- In a blender combine bananas, milk, yogurt and peanut butter. Blend on high until smooth. Divide about half of the mixture between two glasses.
- Add blueberries and fruit spread to blender (no need to wash or rinse); blend on high until combined. Transfer to the glasses over the peanut butter mixture. If desired, top with additional fresh blueberries. Serve immediately
Nutrition Facts488 Calories Per ServingFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 8mgSodium: 252mgCarbohydrates: 55gFiber: 6gSugars: 33gProtein: 19g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe