Peanut Butter Berry Parfait
Peanut butter is packed with healthful nutrients that provide the energy we need to start the day strong!
- 1 cup Schnucks nonfat plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 3/4 cup Schnucks frozen mixed berries, thawed and drained, divided
- 2 tsp. Schnucks honey, divided
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter, divided
- 1/2 cup Culinaria Blueberry Flax Granola, divided
- Mash together half of yogurt, 1/4 cup berries and half of honey. In a separate bowl stir together remaining yogurt, remaining honey and 3 tablespoons peanut butter. In two 10-ounce glasses, layer berry yogurt, remaining berries, half of granola and peanut butter yogurt. Top with remaining granola and peanut butter.
Nutrition Facts402 Calories Per ServingFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 7mgSodium: 230mgCarbohydrates: 39gFiber: 6gSugars: 23gProtein: 21g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe