Looking for a new veggie dish that is quick, easy and full of flavor? Give this Parmesan Polenta recipe a try!
- 1/2 (18 oz.) roll Ancient Harvest Premade Polenta
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1/2 small yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1/4 small onion, sliced
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup packed spinach
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 4 eggs
- In a small pot over medium-low heat, add the polenta, milk and parmesan. Whisk frequently until warmed through, about 6–8 minutes. Divide among 4 bowls, cover for warmth and set aside.
- Heat oil in a medium skillet over medium-high heat, add peppers and cook for 5 minutes, until peppers begin to soften. Add onion and cook for 4 more minutes. Add tomatoes and spinach; cook until spinach is wilted, about 4 minutes. Place vegetables on top of polenta.
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water, add vinegar and bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low, until simmering. Crack eggs into water (gently and one at a time) and let cook 5 minutes. Place egg on top of prepared bowls, then season with salt and pepper, if desired. Serve Immediately.
Nutrition Facts188 Calories Per ServingFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 3gCholesterol: 170mgSodium: 299mgCarbohydrates: 15gFiber: 0.5gSugars: 3gProtein: 13g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe