Kale + Red Pepper Frittata
Jump-start your day with this better-for-you breakfast frittata.
- 2 Full Circle large brown eggs
- 3 egg whites
- 1 Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 scallion, sliced
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 1/4 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tbsp. feta
- Heat oven to 350°F. In bowl, whisk eggs and egg whites. Set aside.
- Coat a small cast-iron skillet with nonstick cooking spray and warm over medium heat.
- Add scallion and chopped kale and sauté until wilted. Add red pepper. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Pour eggs over vegetables and sprinkle with feta.
- Transfer skillet to oven. Bake until eggs are cooked through, about 5-7 minutes.
Nutrition Facts281 Calories Per ServingFat: 15gSaturated Fat: 6gCholesterol: 389mgSodium: 1mgCarbohydrates: 13gFiber: 2gSugars: 4gProtein: 25g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe