Honey Lime Froyo Bites
Not only is yogurt a rich source of protein, but it is full of beneficial bacteria to keep your gut healthy and balanced. Choosing low-fat and lower-sugar varieties provide these same benefits with fewer calories and saturated fats.
- 2 cups Kashi GO Honey Almond Flax Crunch, coarsely crushed to 1 1/2 cups
- 1 1/2 cups plain whole milk Greek yogurt
- 3 tbsp. Full Circle honey, divided
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 tsp. lime zest
- 1/4 cup Full Circle chia seeds
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 3 cups blueberries, raspberries, halved blackberries, clementine sections, chopped kiwi, and/or chopped strawberries
- Prepare a 24 cup mini muffin tin with cooking spray (or line with mini muffin wrappers). Toss crushed cereal with 1 tablespoon honey and divide among muffin cups (1 tablespoon of mixture each).
- In a medium bowl combine Greek yogurt and 1 tablespoon honey. Divide mixture among muffin cups.
- In a large bowl combine remaining honey, lime juice and lime zest. Add fruit, chia seeds and almonds and toss gently to coat. Divide mixture among muffin cups.
- Freeze 2–4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts300 Calories Per ServingFat: 10gSaturated Fat: 2.5gCholesterol: 10mgSodium: 85mgCarbohydrates: 44gFiber: 9gSugars: 24gProtein: 13g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe