Honey Glazed Ham
Looking for a simple, easy and delicious holiday main? Make this Honey-Glazed Ham recipe! With fresh rosemary and blood oranges, it’s herby and savory-sweet.
- 2 blood oranges, sliced
- 1 6 lb. bone-in fully cooked ham
- 1 1/2 tbsp. whole cloves
- 3 fresh rosemary sprigs, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup Schnucks honey
- 1/4 cup Schnucks packed light brown sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1/8 tsp. Schnucks ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Add 1 cup water and half of the orange slices to a shallow roasting pan with a cooking spray–coated rack.
- On a cutting board, lightly score ham (no deeper than 3/4 inch) in a diamond pattern with a sharp knife. Push cloves into centers of diamonds. Transfer ham to prepared roasting rack, tent with heavy-duty foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a medium saucepan, bring remaining ingredients and orange slices to a slow boil over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally, until fragrant, 2–5 minutes. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
- Remove ham from oven and brush with glaze. Replace foil and bake 2 hours more, brushing on more glaze every 20 minutes.
- Remove ham from oven, discard foil and increase oven heat to broil. Brush again with glaze, then broil until glaze has caramelized, 3–5 minutes. Remove ham from oven and let rest 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with orange slices and rosemary; serve with remaining glaze.
Nutrition Facts271 Calories Per ServingFat: 4gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 68mgCarbohydrates: 19gFiber: 1gSugars: 17gProtein: 40g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe