Warm up your mornings with homemade granola. This recipe is easy to make and full of crunchy, sweet goodness that’s great paired with your favorite yogurt or enjoyed on its own.
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix first 7 ingredients together. Spread in even layer on baking sheet.
- Bake on middle rack for 25 minutes. Remove from oven and sprinkle sunflower seeds on top; gently mix.
- Return to oven and bake 15 minutes more or until granola is deep golden brown.
- Remove from oven and set pan on cooling rack. Cool 30 minutes. Store up to 3 weeks in an air-tight container or freeze up to 3 months.
Nutrition Facts125 Calories Per ServingFat: 8gSaturated Fat: 2gSodium: 75mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugars: 2gProtein: 4g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe