Herby Mixed Nuts
Pro tip: make an extra batch of these sweet and spicy nuts to keep on hand in the event of a sudden snack craving.
- 4 cups unsalted or lightly salted mixed nuts
- 1/4 cup Schnucks pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive or canola oil
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp. finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp. minced garlic
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large bowl combine first seven ingredients and toss to coat. Spread onto a parchment-lined sheet pan. Bake 12–15 minutes or until toasted, stirring occasionally. Immediately transfer nuts to a bowl and toss with sea salt. Let cool 5–10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts209 Calories Per ServingFat: 19gSaturated Fat: 3gSodium: 352mgCarbohydrates: 11gFiber: 2gSugars: 4gProtein: 5g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe