Making your best chili even better, starts with the best ingredients—and a delicious recipe for inspiration, of course. Using Bush’s Chili Beans®, Red Gold® Tomatoes and Louisiana Hot Sauce, this rich, perfectly seasoned chili has just the right balance of sweet and spice. Top with Wicked Mini™ Oyster Crackers and enjoy! Spoiler alert: It’s even better the next day!
- In a Dutch oven or large pot brown ground beef, onion and green bell pepper. Drain meat if desired.
- Add the salt, pepper, chili powder and cocoa: Stir to mix well.
- Add Red Gold® Diced Tomatoes Chili Ready, Red Gold® Petite Diced Tomatoes, Red Gold® Crushed Tomatoes, Bush's® Kidney Chili Beans Mild, Bush's® Pinto Chili Beans Mild and Louisiana® Hot Sauce.
- Bring to boil; reduce heat to simmer and cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Serve with Wicked Minis™ Crushed Red Pepper Oyster Crackers.
Nutrition Facts300 Calories Per ServingFat: 12gSaturated Fat: 4.5gCholesterol: 40mgSodium: 1080mgCarbohydrates: 29gFiber: 8gSugars: 7gProtein: 17g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe