Gooey Butter Hot Cocoa
Enjoy a cozy night in with this rich, creamy, spiked hot chocolate. It’s quick to make and includes just the right touch of decadent gooey butter flavor!
- 1/2 cup Schnucks 2% milk
- 1 (0.53-oz.) pkg. Schnucks hot cocoa mix
- 2 cinnamon sticks
- 2 star anise pods
- 1/2 cup Schnucks Gooey Butter Cake Cream Rum
- 1/4 cup vanilla-bean vodka
- 1/4 cup whipped cream
- Heat milk in a small saucepan over medium until just starting to simmer. Whisk in cocoa mix; add cinnamon sticks and star anise. Reduce heat to low; simmer, stirring occasionally, 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Divide rum, vodka and milk mixture among two mugs. Top with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts235 Calories Per ServingFat: 3gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 11mgSodium: 28mgCarbohydrates: 10gFiber: 3gSugars: 3gProtein: 3g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe