Easy Asian-Style Salad
Crisp and vibrant, this Asian-style salad can be served as a healthier lunch option or as a delicious side dish to a bowl of noodles.
- 1/4 cup Schnucks sweet Thai chili sauce
- 1/4 cup seasoned rice wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. lime juice
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 thinly sliced radishes
- 6 cups chopped or torn lettuce
- 1 sliced medium cucumber
- 2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro, mint or basil
- 1/2 sliced jalapeño
- 3/4 cup water
- For the dressing, whisk together the sweet Thai chili sauce, seasoned rice wine vinegar, olive oil and lime juice. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a medium bowl, combine water, white vinegar and sugar. Microwave on high for 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add carrots and radishes. Cover, let stand 30 minutes and drain before serving.
- Arrange lettuce and cucumber on a serving platter.
- Top with rotisserie chicken; carrot mixture; fresh cilantro, mint or basil; and jalapeño. Serve with dressing.
Some Like It (Not) Hot
Scrape out the insides of the jalapeños to lower the heat level.
Nutrition Facts419 Calories Per ServingFat: 14gSaturated Fat: 1gSodium: 717mgCarbohydrates: 47gFiber: 2gSugars: 43gProtein: 25g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe