Cranberry Citrus Salmon
Give your seafood a holiday twist with this Cranberry-Citrus Salmon recipe. It’s packed with nutrients while offering zesty, herby, sweet and savory flavor.
- 3 1/2 lbs. salmon
- 1 blood orange, thinly sliced
- 1 navel orange, thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. pure maple syrup
- 1 navel orange, juiced
- 2 tbsp. Schnucks olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Schnucks Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. chili sauce or sriracha
- 1/2 tsp. Schnucks garlic powder
- 1 cup fresh cranberries
- 5 fresh rosemary sprigs, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. In a large, lightly greased baking dish, lay salmon skin side down. Season with salt and pepper, if desired. Arrange citrus slices on and around salmon.
- In a small bowl, stir together maple syrup, orange juice, oil, mustard, chili sauce, garlic powder and cranberries. Drizzle over salmon and citrus.
- Bake until salmon flakes easily with a fork and the internal temperature reaches 145 degrees, 20–30 minutes. Serve garnished with rosemary.
Nutrition Facts419 Calories Per ServingFat: 25gSaturated Fat: 4gSodium: 100mgCarbohydrates: 12gFiber: 2gSugars: 8gProtein: 38g
Actual nutritional values may vary depending on specific ingredients used and/or modifications to the recipe